50 beowulf ammo IN STOCK NOW , BUY AMMO ONLINE NOW , BUY PRIMERS ONLINE NOW , ONLINE AMMO SHOP NOW , 209 PRIMERS AVAILABLE IN STOCK.
50 beowulf ammo IN STOCK NOW , BUY AMMO ONLINE NOW , BUY PRIMERS ONLINE NOW , ONLINE AMMO SHOP NOW , 209 PRIMERS AVAILABLE IN STOCK. Glock enterprise Ammo™ XTP rounds are notable for their power and accuracy. We utilize Hornady extremes Terminal Performance (XTP) bullets which are designed for deep terminal penetration, great accuracy and controlled expansion. We combine Hornady unparalleled XTP bullets with our own carefully formulated design which results in one lethal round.<
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size 12.7×42 – Designed for use in .50 BEOWULF® firearms:.
- The bullet is made from Copper, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.5.
- This bullet weighs 350 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1775 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 2449 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.2. SD is the ratio of an object’s mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object’s mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.145 – Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
Underwood Ammo has designed the products displayed on this page to be compatible with Alexander Arms’ .50 BEOWULF and .50 BEO products. Underwood Ammo has no affiliation with Alexander Arms and Alexander Arms has not independently verified these claims. The .50 BEOWULF and .50 BEO trademarks are owned exclusively by Alexander Industries, Inc. doing business as Alexander Arms.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision is not compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high-performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
50 beowulf ammo Sales are Final. There are no exceptions.
For safety reasons, we will not accept ammunition returns. You must be 21 years or older to order handgun ammunition or 18 years of age or older to order rifle ammunition. Ammunition must ship UPS or FedEx ground. Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. It is your responsibility, as a customer, to know what cartridge your firearm uses. If you need help choosing the correct ammunition our technicians would be more than happy to assist you before you place your order. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering this Ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal and regulatory requirements to purchase this Ammunition.
We, at Underwood Ammo, stand by our product 100% to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. In the rare event, you receive a product that has been damaged, in shipping, or defective merchandise, the merchandise shall be returned to us and will be subject to manufacturer approval. In the case of defective merchandise, it is your responsibility to contact Underwood Ammo to arrange for the return of the merchandise. We will, at our discretion, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective part or product covered by our warranty when it is returned by the original consumer, with proof of purchase and an assigned Return Authorization number from the factory.
cci 200 primers 1000rds
small rifle primers
9mm pistol primers
209 primers for muzzleloaders
federal 210 primers
Small Pistol Primers
large rifle primers
6.5 creedmoor ammo 1000rds
5.56 ammo 1000rds
223 ammo 1000rds
38 special ammo 1000rds
556 ammo 1000rds
380 ammo 1000rds
12 gauge ammo 1000rds
22lr ammo 1000rds
308 ammo 1000rd
350 legend ammo 1000rd
45 acp ammo 1000rds
federal ammo 1000rds
federal 9mm ammo 1000 rounds
sig sauer 380
sig sauer 9mm model sp 2022
sig sauer ammo 1000rds
cci 41 primers 1000rds
cci no 41 primers for 300 blackout
209 shotgun primers 1000rds
cci 200 primers 1000rds
22-250 ammo 1000rds
270 ammo 1000rds
7mm-08 ammo 1000rds
.45 acp ammo 1000rds
lax ammo 1000rds
410 ammo 1000rds
17 hmr ammo
243 ammo 1000rds
5.7 ammo 1000rds
22 wmr ammo 1000rds
6.5 prc ammo 1000rds
450 bushmaster ammo 1000rds
458 socom ammo 1000rds
50 beowulf ammo 1000rds
300 prc ammo 1000rds
ONLINE AMMO SHOP NOW
There are no reviews yet.